[Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies

gage gager gage003 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 06:48:08 MST 2005

Don't you think a huge problem is the mindset of most people? You know they don't think of the future generations of people to come. It's all about ourselves today. How many people do you see driving suburbans down the interstate? Or huge 4 door pickup trucks, etc. I think people think oil grows on trees and we can magically pluck it whenever we want. It's a finite resource everywhere on this globe. Finding other energy sources are a must but it sure would be nice for all of us to start thinking big time about it now rather than be in a frantic haste later. Maybe we should all buy bicycles now and keep them handy as an alternate travel source "just in case."

Marsha
Nofeargage

AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:
Most of the oil reserves under American soil are being protected in case
there is another BIG conflict (war). Fuel supplies have been a major
factor in the cause of, and the 'winner' of most 'recent' conflicts.
If we pay the price now, and pump the other suckers dry, we'll have
plenty to fuel our trucks, planes, tanks and to supply our petrochemical
manufacturers (propellants and explosives) if another such conflict
should occur. If there's no war, we can gouge the crap out of everyone
else later.
Of course, I hope we can somehow find another safe energy source, so the
oil issue will go away.
I also hope that people can finally figure out that we are all more
alike than different, but that will take a few more millenia the way
things are progressing.