[Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies

AzSkooterMan at aol.com AzSkooterMan at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 20:18:26 MST 2005

There IS another safe energy source - it's called nuclear power  plants.

The problem is that the libs have shut-down our ability to expand that
industry just as surely as they continuously fight access to the Alaskan oil
reserves.

Therefore, if the libs are correct that we're at war in Iraq for oil, it's
their own damn fault ;)

Result:  we're all paying thru our asses at the pump - but at  least the libs
can feel good about themselves and blame it all on Bush!

[Self-Prediction:  bet those comments won't play well in this  forum...]

In a message dated 8/12/05 8:03:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,