[Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:08:48 MST 2005

>From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel at uccinc.net>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies
>Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:27:48 -0600
>
>Be glad you don't live in Norway.  $6.68/gallon now.
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

Ok. If I hear one more person say "well, over in Europe they are paying
$5.00 a gallon" or whatever....

I dont give a rats ass what they are paying overseas... all I know is I use
to pay $1.50 for gasoline a year or so ago and now it has nearly doubled.
That's bulls**t and the government needs to step in and start regulating. I
dont care what problems the oil refineries are having... explosions, old
equiptment... whatever...

we are dependant upon gasoline and this is something that the government
needs to step up to the plate and do something about it.

I understand inflation and such.. but most peoples paychecks dont continue
to go up at the same rate!!!

.. and dont get me started about that freakin' war in Iraq!!!  ;)

Scott
Team RTW