[Az-Geocaching] Caches to get Saturday morning

Joe Brekke joenveng at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 08:27:19 MST 2005

Evergreen's Stories (GCGAG3).  I thought when I found it (July 2003) and still think that it is one of the best we have ever done.  There's a lot of stops, but most of them are very close together (there are a couple of longer walks as you go to different sections of the area), it's easy terrain (As the next life step to it would be purely horizontal:)...).  This cache gives a wealth of local history and I think is purely fascinating.

Probably would be well done with a lot of people in a group, discussing the history of the place...such as a group getting together for an event cache.

Not a lot of people have done this cache, and I think it's a shame.  I'm sure that the number of waypoints scares people off...  As I remember even with kids, this took around 1.5 hrs. to do.  It might not fit in with getting 25 caches in a day, but I think if you are looking for quality caches, you won't do any better than this one.

Joe
TeamBlunder