[Az-Geocaching] Singing praises to REI

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Aug 3 07:01:13 MST 2005

It's funny you mention those IH vehicles.  A rival, er friend of mine up
here drives a Scout, but I haven't managed to steer him completely down the
correct path.  Oddly enough, he's the one helping me design/build all the
nifty components like rock rails, beefier shackles, bumpers, etc.and he
sends me links to cool Jeep stuff on eBay all the time.  Much like Anakin,
except the other way around, he is being drawn away from the Dark Side.  You
could definitely Jeep the area, since you'll probably have less trouble
getting there.  Muahahahahahahaha

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____