[Az-Geocaching] Cache Clash

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:46:28 MST 2005

Oh my golly.. How commercial can we make geocaching now?  Sorry but I
think with the price of gas and a $55 entrance fee I could find much
better things to do.

Maybe I will get a chance to go find caches placed by friends and
people I know instead of someone who comes to town and tries to make
money off one of my favorite hobbies?

Can teams work together?  We ask that you do not as it would give you
an unfair advantage.  < So much for friendly environment.

The Cache Clash will be traveling to Phoenix, Denver, & LA.  If well
received, plan on East Coast and Midwest Cache Clash's in the summer
and fall.  < I wish them the best of luck sucking money off of
cachers, it is funny when you realize how many do not even pay the $30
a year to become a member yet they think these same people will pay
$55 for 3 hours. hehe

I just have to laugh.