[Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Apr 28 10:20:16 MST 2005

I don't think 6 pair of battery are to many to carry..  I have 5 or 6
pair of re-chargeable batteries with me most of the time..  I do,
however, carry most of them in the camera case.  The camera has 2 more
in it, the Magellan Color has 2 in it, the Magellan Gold has 2 in it,
the Garmin 12 has 4 more in it and 2 flashlights each have 2
re-chargeables.  Let's see 5+2+2+2+4+2+2=  WOW  19 pair of rechargeable
battery..  No wonder I am getting a little tired when I try some of the
3 plus terrain finds.

Back to the lurk mode.

Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott