[Az-Geocaching] Next CITO event

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Thu Apr 28 05:46:27 MST 2005

Whoa!!!!!!!!  SEPTEMBER  for the next event!?  Scheduling our next CITO  event in September would mean that it would be eight months between cleanups from the last time the northbound side of the highway was cleaned.  What's wrong with scheduling our next cleanup for July?  I thought we had previously agreed we would have a cleanup every three month!  A couple of hours on an early Saturday morning in July isn't going to bother most geocachers (most of us are used to hiking around looking for caches in the heat anyway!).

I VOTE FOR SCHEDULING OUR NEXT EVENT FOR JULY!  Do I hear a second?

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

SPORT TRAC/K WROTE:
....We discussed having the next event in September after it cools off, and then one immediately after in October. I'll monitor the highway and if it needs one in the summer... I'll call on a few die hards to brave the heat with me. If not, See you in September!