[Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Apr 27 11:36:17 MST 2005

One of these days Team Petite Elite will make this CITO event.  Our
problem, like so many others I'm sure, is a conflict with other
activities, some planned many months in advanced.  Training and job
requirements take precedence and the rest of us just have to work around
the date and time.

I just ask that those in charge of the event give us due and timely
notice on this server.  Thank you...

Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott