[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Tue Apr 19 02:21:21 MST 2005

Brian—Team A.I.,

Yes, "Dan Brown is a truly gifted writer."  Last month I picked up The DaVinci Code from the library.  I thought I would read the first chapter while sitting in my van in the parking lot...but ended up reading twelve chapters.  I had to quit because it had gotten dark out.  I couldn't put the book down and read it in two days.  I then waited a few days and reread the book again.

I look forward to reading Angels & Demons.

Rand (RandMan)

Brian (Team A.I.) wrote:

Yeah, it's <Bill&Ted>most excellent</Bill&Ted>.  When I worked at DPS, the head of chaplains for the dept saw me reading DaVinci Code and we talked in depth about it.  It was then I learned of Angels&Demons, and he said I should have read it first...of course I didn't know that, but don't mind the fact that I'm reading it now.  It's awesome.  I read Digital Fortress just before this, and found that equally as gripping.  Dan Brown is a truly gifted writer.

Brian
Team A.I.