[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Apr 18 17:19:34 MST 2005

Apryl,
Please try not feeling so hard on all TB's..  Some of the people in this
game have a very different agenda than many others..  I am reading all
the TB pros and cons and will let most of it go to the bit bucket..  I
do find TB's a source of enjoyment, when I want to enjoy them..  I have
passed many bugs and I have move my fair share of TB's..  Why, just this
morning, I ran out to a cache that I had found a year or so ago just to
pick up a particular TB that was of great interest to me..  Linda and I
have a couple of TB's out and have received some nice log entries about
them..  On the other hand, I set a bug out that I had hoped would make
it just to San Diego and it is lost..  I try to take all this talk with
a grain of salt and if I like what I taste, OK, if not I spit it out..
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite