[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:32:21 MST 2005

Move all the TBs you want to move. Place them where you want to place
them, but saying things like:

There is no need for a travel bug hotel in this location. There are
many geocaches nearby with regular-sized containers. This is not in
the middle of the city but is near the edge of Tonto National Forest.
There are over 50 caches within a five-mile radius of this location,
and most of these caches have containers that are large enough to fit
most travel bugs.

You know, if I want to make a cache and call it TB Hotel, that is my
business and I have seen too many times when a cacher is told by some
people that they have no right to place TBs in a certain container or
location. Telling ~Del Mar~ that she had no reason to put that cache
there is just wrong. Next thing if your not careful someone will come
take the container away with them because they felt it should not be a
TB cache in that location.

I believe the issue is not moving the TBs, the issue is telling
cachers and cache owners where they can and cannot place them.