[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Sun Apr 17 11:18:45 MST 2005

read this one as well from GCC7A
I left the travel bug Kitty. This is a travel bug that was apparently lost
for more than a year, and I found it unlogged and completely exposed in a
bush near a cache in Kiwanis Park in Tempe. The travel bug won't get lost
here. It may not move from here for a while, but it is in a safe location. A
travel bug in this cache may provide a good incentive for a hearty geocacher
to make a hike to this cache. I left a Neutrogena shoehorn (obtained from a
cache in Huntington Beach, CA last weekend) and a toy truck, and took a
portable tool set.

think of how that owner feels about their bug..

but then why didn't the others liberate that poor bug??