[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix cache suggestions?

Rx4Fun! azrx4fun at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:42:15 MST 2005

I checked the area and the caches that we have done there.  Not too many...we will have to go geocaching in that area apparantly.  We did do the cache 'Up On Cloud 9'.  I can't remember exactly how many steps but it is a multi-cache that was a lot of fun.  I did it with a friend that was visiting from out of town and it made for a good hike and some good views.

Tami--team Rx4Fun!

Up On Cloud 9
by JerryR & Dale [profile]

N 33° 35.366 W 112° 05.467

ShadowAce <shadowace.az at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello folks and friends;

I have a friend who is currently in Phoenix on a business trip and
they are looking for some suggestions on Non-Micro fun caches in the
area. It appears they have tried a few of the local micros and found
most of them to be missing.

http://www.geocaching.com/map/getmap.aspx?lat=33.60133&lon=-112.071

That map is centered near the location they are staying and I wondered
if any of you northerners had a cache or two that I might suggest
before they leave town?

They are not from AZ and have no way to get long distance locations,
so I am asking you to help as I notice I do not have many finds in
that nexk of the woods.

Thanks in advance.