[Az-Geocaching] FTF on my newest cache (GCN3W5)

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:36:41 MST 2005

I dont think that there are many geocachers that even live anywhere near
that area! Might be awhile before a first find is claimed on this one! :)
Judging by the mapquest map, it doesnt really appear to be in an urban area?
It's definetly not in AJ.JR, Flatiron or Sprockets side of town!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind