[Az-Geocaching] CCCooperAgency

ShadoeCache geocache at customsoftwareconsult.com
Wed Apr 6 21:01:50 MST 2005

TEAM 360 said:

  As far as I know, CCCooperAgency is many cachers logging under the same account.

I don't know, according to an article in Geocaching Today (www.geocachingtoday.com/MagArchives/EI2cccooperagency.htm) she claims to do all pretty much herself.

  Q: "Is the CCCooperAgency a team or solo effort?"

  A: "When we started, it was a fun thing to do with the family but now it has dwindled down to pretty much myself 99% of the time.  My husband and children usually only accompany me to geocaching events and local geocaches.  However, my older daughter who is 21 yrs. old and has her own account accompanies me on longer trips."

ShadoeCache
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com