[Az-Geocaching] Satellite photos at Google

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Wed Apr 6 08:20:45 MST 2005

AZcachemeister wrote:
> Fun to play with, but I don't see where you can enter co-ordinates.
> Looks like only addresses are searchable...

I wouldn't underestimate google maps.  It's actually scary what you can
search for... and I love that you can just drag the map around.  There
is probably an easy way to put in coordinates that they haven't
mentioned in their directions.  You can probably use google number
format searching to search for a range of numbers and places that
mention a number in that format will come up... but thats not what you
were looking for.

Try a few weird searches that don't work on other map generators:
Filibertos in 85204
Italian food near flagstaff
geocaching in phoenix (gives you the addresses to places that have
written about geocaching :)
southern and mesa drive in mesa, Arizona

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek