[Az-Geocaching] Cache Pirate or Over Zealous Ranger?

Wogun1 wogun1 at cox.net
Mon Apr 4 07:26:28 MST 2005

Hmmm. I just wondered, because Charmed Trek Lookout disappeared a week ago
from Lookout Mountain Preserve.  It was the first cache we placed and had
been there 8 months.  Coincidentally, or not, Limber, in Lookout Mountain
Park also disappeared during the same time frame. We decided kids took that
one though....

We replaced Charmed Trek Lookout but moved it.

Terry
wogunhiker

  _____