[Az-Geocaching] Another snake sighting...

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:05:15 MST 2005

Cow Spots and I went for a cache called Baabaa Ram today and we came
across a nice Rattler just a few feet from wehre we had come up the
rocks a bit before.

Just a reminder they are out and moving and this was no little guy.

 Cow Spots commented this was the first time he heard on before seeing
one. He thought I was making the sound to mess with him, that is until
I went near the bush and then learned to fly as I moved away.

Be safe and happy. Remember Mr. Snakey is mean when he is teased.