[Az-Geocaching] 19th Hole

*cynde* polenick listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:56:57 -0600

Hi Geocachers...
Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and bits of help.  It
worked!!!  Yep, late last night, buried up to my red, blurried eyesockets in
code, it finally come together.

What a challenge, and what an intriguing new hobby (both caching and
cryptology).  It would have been easier for me had a ever done a code
before, but I'm feeling fairly sauve now... Sure wish there was an income
for code-breaking geocachers....?

I'm looking forward to finding this one.  Thanks Tres Hombres for the
stratagem... (I'll be checking out Mission, too.)
cynde
BloominFun!