[Az-Geocaching] Moun10bike Geocoins

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 19:40:17 MST 2004

Some of us thought he already had.....been too long since Randman has been seen in the caching community or on the list.

"rhrdn8 at juno.com" <rhrdn8 at juno.com> wrote:
Brian,

HaHaHaHa....

It's gotta be eatin' ya up! I know that I promised Regan (EvilFish) my "Moun10bike" geocoin ... but it's just hard to let it go! Maybe I'll just end up bequeathing it to him in my will. (Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't have said that....knowing Regan, he'll probably "knock me off"!) ;-)

Rand (RandMan)