[Az-Geocaching] Garmin nRoute

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Nov 21 19:36:02 MST 2004

http://www.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=575

  a.. Brings Garmin's award-winning auto-routing navigation to your laptop, utilizing the larger screen to display a large map and easy-to-read directions.
  b.. Performs turn-by-turn route assistance and previewing, including spoken turn reminders and automatic recalculation when off-route.
  c.. Tracks your location using either north-up orientation or vehicle-direction up.
  d.. Finds places and easily routes to all points of interest and addresses that your MapSource product provides.
  e.. Allows you to customize the places that you want to find and route to quickly using 'Find'; for example, 'Nearest Gas' or 'Nearest Italian Food'.
  f.. Provides driver with information, including upcoming cross-streets, street addresses, speed, bearing, and elevation.
  g.. Provides multiple trip computers that allow you to track distance, time, and speeds for business or personal use.
  h.. Allows importing and exporting of user data to and from MapSource files.
  i.. Works with all MapSource products. Note that BlueChart and MetroGuide 5 or greater will not support some features.
  j.. Designed for use with the GPS 18, but will work with almost any Garmin GPS over serial or USB.
  k.. Available to MapSource owners as a significant improvement and expansion of the real-time tracking capability. Takes advantage of your installed map product's capabilities. For example, you can find an address and it will auto-route on any auto-routing map, like City Select.
Looks like the link is broken right now though.

Brian
Team A.I.