[Az-Geocaching] List question

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Sat Nov 20 11:15:55 MST 2004

Scott Wood wrote:
> Is there anyway to have the list stop the out of office replies that
> sometimes come through when you send a message to the list?

Nope... the replies aren't going through the list, they are going
straight to your e-mail account.

I would suggest that you mail the person back that sending you those and
  have them put an exception for the mailing list into the configuration
of their auto responder so that it doesn't respond to messages
originating from this or any mailing list.
Or better yet, get some less retarded software that realizes that it
came from the list in the first place.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek