[Az-Geocaching] Magnets

*cynde* polenick bloominfun at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:44:03 MST 2004

Thanks everyone for replying to my request about where to get the magnets.

I read your responses to my local MAC nerd, who was sitting about 5 feet
from me and is the other half of Team BloominFun!, who said:
NERD:  "Yup, I was right..."
ME:  "Well, do you have any HDs around that we could try to get one from
it?"
NERD:  "Only about 100."
ME:  :-}

But the thing with the Macs, they are much smaller, and shatter upon
aggressive removal... So, I'll check out the listed suggestions... Thanks
again!
cynde
of Team BloominFun!