[Az-Geocaching] GPS store?

cordh at mchsi.com cordh at mchsi.com
Sat Nov 13 06:46:02 MST 2004

On Friday 12 November 2004 22:38, scottsparks1 at mchsi.com wrote:
> Who knows of a good place to buy a GPS (not on-line) that has a large
> selection of both Garmin and Magellan models and is located in the East
> Valley?
>
> -- Sprocket

Walmart has several models of both brands on the lower end of scale; e.g.
mostly black and white displays.  I busted the screen on my Magellan
Sporttrak Pro yesterday and went over and bought a Magellan Meridan Gold.
Find that lately Magellan gives one more for the money.  Fry Electronics in
Tempe also carries a good selection.