[Az-Geocaching] Re: Test

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 11 01:19:02 MST 2004

Brian,
That's great news on the mail server! You know we love you! :-*

Now, on to the stats. ;-)   There have been a number of caches not
showing up on the stats page recently.  I have 2 dozen that are missing
in the past month alone.  Here's a list:

GCJE0Y         Where Are the Kids
GCKEWW    Fore
GCKT5E        Lunch Box cache
GCKVPA      Prescott Prize Lincoln Swag Alex Approved
GCKXK3      My $3 Stash Cache
GCKY20      Fred Attends a Family Reunion
GCKV7E      Tree of Time
GCKVH7      My Kind of cache 2
GCKTYN      Field of Dreams
GCKWTX      Birdies
GCKWTP      no-name cache
GCKTAD      My Favorite Drinking Hole #4
GCKVW4      One In the Hand
GCKWWG   Harley's ''Who Let the Dogs Out'' cache
GCKVMP      Rubik's Bench
GCKXB8      My Kind of cache 4
GCKVMH     Mini Hidden Path
GCKVE8      Bags of True Grit
GCKXPZ      Menningen Park
GCKVMR      Wallfower
GCKZ7C      A Little Bit(e) of Florida
GCKZ7J      Camino Viejo
GCKXK9      Solitary Sentinel
GCKVW3   My Kind of cache 3
GCKZ17      The Travel Bug Hiding Hole
GCKWNN   Touchdown

Plus these, missing from previous months

GCJ782   Pendulum      4/20/04
GCJ7GJ   Squirrelville   4/20/04
GCJ3WH   Dobson Lakeside Cache 2   4/20/04
GCJ5CV   Saratoga   4/20/04
GCJ9C8   Gecko's Mountain Adventure   4/27/04
GCJ967   Steal Your Face   4/27/04
GCJ6Z4   Gecko's Patriotic Cache   4/28/04
GCJQ82   Team Gecko's Urban Adventure   4/28/04
GCJ4XE   What's New   4/28/04

Thanks,
-- Sprocket
GCKVPA
	Precott Prize Lincoln swag Alex approved