[Az-Geocaching] Test

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Wed Nov 10 14:15:43 MST 2004

I noticed that - I got the message I sent back very quickly compared to the
old server - very nice!  I also got a nice "Out of Office" autoreply from one
member....  Have you changed (or are you planning to change) the main
azgeocaching.com webserver machine as well?

Jim.

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Brian Cluff wrote:

> Thanks...
> HOLY COW, you guys are quick... not to mention the new server managed to
> send out the mail to everyone in a fraction of the time of the old
> server....  I should have changed out the server a long time ago.
>
> Brian Cluff
> Team Snaptek

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory