[Az-Geocaching] late messages???

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:51:32 -0700

Hot mail does suck.... but your problems are more likely caused by the
extended power outage that the server had for half the day Saturday
morning.  The server probably came down while trying to deliver the
original message, but before it got to you.  That would have caused it
to go into the queue and sit there for quite some time before trying to
attempt another delivery.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek