[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie

connie stahlman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 19:20:19 -0800 (PST)

FYI: There is a yellow jeep travel bug in 'Sprocket's 12
Step Program' cache if you haven't found one yet---

Halloween Cache:  I so appreciate all the work and money
Marc and team put into this terrific Halloween event and
hope they will be doing it again in future years.  I saw
the donation cans and did indeed donate to them, but hear
that they only collected a pittance in then.   For the food
and all the work and props they provide on their own I feel
that each attendee should have contributed a minimum of
$5.00 to help out.  Nowhere could we have gotten such a
night for anywhere near that amount. What do other cachers
think?

and next-I always put the tag number in the note I write if
I pick up a TB--but got this note today from someone:

Howdy orygun connie,
FYI: only list the name of the TB, i.e., "Ghostly Travels"
not the TB's tag number. Believe it or not some folks are
really into numbers; they will use the info to make it seem
like they actually had possession of the TB.

And lastly- I have a used twice yellow garmin GPS I would
like to have a new home for.  $80.00

=====

  Connie
Connies web site is www.caringbridge.org/az/stahlman  -- updated on the 1st and 15th of the month