[Az-Geocaching] Anyone wanna have Lunper with Dave Ulmer?

TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:10:18 -0800 (PST)

--0-1651814097-1099789818=:44197

Ok, here is the deal....
Tonight, I am picking up Seth! (big-time power cacher from Washington) from the Phoenix airport and showing him a bit of the Valley area...he is in town to film an interview with Dave Ulmer for a DVD his crew is making about geocaching...He and I will be going out to see Dave tomorrow (Sunday) morning, then all three of us are going caching for a couple of hours together.
Here's the good part...after caching, I am going to make sure we stop at the TGIF restaurant at N 33° 19.154 W 111° 58.128 at 4 p.m.
You remember the place, it's where we had the Original Stash Tribute Plaque Sendoff and Guy Aldrich got loud and obnoxious! (Just kidding, Guy! LOL!) Everyone is welcome to join us for some SERIOUS geochatting...bring your Travel Bugs and cameras if you like! The O.C.B. will be there as well (wow, the first trade item and the guy who placed it-what more could you ask for?) It would be great if someone could get there a bit earlier and maybe save some table space for us, since this is a last-minute thing. I will even submit it as a cache event on Monday, so we can all get credit for it later! Maybe a creative cacher can come up with a name for the event right there on the spot.
Let's show Seth! and Dave some Arizona hospitality!
Jeff/TEAM 360

--0-1651814097-1099789818=:44197

<DIV><FONT size=1><STRONG>Ok, here is the deal....</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><STRONG>Tonight, I am picking up Seth! (big-time power cacher from Washington) from the Phoenix airport and showing him a bit of the Valley area...he is in town to film an interview with Dave Ulmer for a DVD his crew is making about geocaching...He and I will be going out to see Dave tomorrow (Sunday) morning, then all three of us are going caching for a couple of hours together.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><STRONG>Here's the good part...after caching, I am going to make sure we stop at the <FONT size=2>TGIF </FONT>restaurant at <FONT face=arial><SPAN id=LatLon style="FONT-SIZE: small">N 33° 19.154 W 111° 58.128 at 4 p.m. </SPAN></FONT></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><FONT face=arial><STRONG>You remember the place, it's where we had the Original Stash Tribute Plaque Sendoff and Guy Aldrich got loud and obnoxious! (Just kidding, Guy! LOL!) Everyone is welcome to join us for some SERIOUS geochatting...bring your Travel Bugs and cameras if you like! The O.C.B. will be there as well (wow, the first trade item and the guy who placed it-what more could you ask for?) It would be great if someone could get there a bit earlier and maybe save some table space for us, since this is a last-minute thing. I will even submit it as a cache event on Monday, so we can all get credit for it later! Maybe a creative cacher can come up with a name for the event right there on the spot.</STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=1>Let's show Seth! and Dave some Arizona hospitality!</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1><FONT face=arial><STRONG>Jeff/TEAM 360</STRONG><BR></FONT></FONT></DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. <a href="http://www.yahoo.com">www.yahoo.com</a>
--0-1651814097-1099789818=:44197--