[Az-Geocaching] Dave Ulmer is in the Phoenix area for the next week!

David Thompsen listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 06:22:31 -0800 (PST)

--0-1187794510-1099750951=:94492

I seriously doubt, given the very different paths that Geocaching and Dave Ulmer have taken over the past 3 and a half years, that "flash-mobbing" him would have any benefit for us or for him.

TEAM 360 <team360usa@yahoo.com> wrote:That's right, you Arizona cachers...Dave Ulmer, the guy who started this "geocaching thing" with a 5-gallon bucket back in May of 2000, is camped out in his RV, right here in the Phoenix area for the next week or so!
Can someone say "Ulmer Cache Event Party"????
What do you think, should we just "flashmob" him this weekend and have a big get-together at his RV? I've got the coords!
Jeff/TEAM 360

--0-1187794510-1099750951=:94492

<DIV>I seriously doubt, given the very different paths that Geocaching and Dave Ulmer have taken over the past 3 and a half years, that "flash-mobbing" him would have any benefit for us or for him.<BR><BR><B><I>TEAM 360 &lt;team360usa@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>That's right, you Arizona cachers...Dave Ulmer, the guy who started this "geocaching thing" with a 5-gallon bucket back in May of 2000, is camped out in his RV, right here in the Phoenix area for the next week or so!</DIV>
<DIV>Can someone say "Ulmer Cache Event Party"????</DIV>
<DIV>What do you think, should we just "flashmob" him this weekend and have a big get-together at his RV? I've got the coords!</DIV>
<DIV>Jeff/TEAM 360<A href="http://www.yahoo.com/"></DIV></A>
<P>
<HR SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR>Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. <A href="http://www.yahoo.com/">www.yahoo.com</A></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>