[Az-Geocaching] recently archived caches

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:55:38 -0700

Brian - Team A.I. wrote:
> I'm wondering why we're still posting to the listserv the caches that we
> are now able to recover on our own using the link on azgc.com?

In this particular case, there is nothing you can do to recover the
caches since technically they aren't missing as far as the site
knows.... The site doesn't know they have been archived and continues to
try and fetch them as regular caches.. since it's not logged in when it
does this it's gets the pages that says the cache have been archived,
please login to view it.... and that just sites there until we add that
cache into the archived crawler.
I thought I had it working automatically, but I guess I didn't :(

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek