[Az-Geocaching] Mailing list and Web problems

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:19:16 -0700

Looks like we forgot to update the contact information on the
AzGeocaching.com domain name when Jason moved to flagstaff so the
renewal notice never made it to either of us.
The result is he AzGeocaching.com domain has been suspended and is not
pointed at the correct location currently making the website and mailing
list unavailable to everyone.  (You will not be able to reply to this
message)

We are working on correcting the problem as quickly as possible, and
will send out another e-mail when everything is back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com