[Az-Geocaching] PDA for Geocaching

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:51:12 -0700 (MST)

Working for lawyers in their IS department, I have come across the
following deal.

Frys Electronics - $550 for the Treo 600 (really nice! I am drooling),
$150 rebate + $100 rebate. Total - $300. Having not bought it myself, this
is what my lawyer friends are telling me as they bring them to me to set
up with email access. The provider is Sprint - with unlimited internet for
$15/month. I have used them to browse the GC.com site - in color - with
graphics. Nice. SD slot for additional memory, built in camera, thumb
keyboard, 24mb ram, color. Yes, I am drooling.

Is this inexpensive. Not so much.

Hope this helps.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers