[Az-Geocaching] Re: Decon Cannisters & Magnets

EvilFISH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:26:14 -0700

I believe that is the container that I was shown at Laredo's(sp?) that Rand
is looking for...it is up in a display overlooking the entrance/exit facing
the door up to your right....

----- Original Message -----
From: <DAnde25974@aol.com>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Decon Cannisters & Magnets

> Rand - The show was exhausting. I'm waiting on the UPS truck to bring the
box of catalogs I collected. When it arrives I'll let you know what I
discover. I did find several small "medical" boxes that rather intrigued me,
they were about 10 inches long, 5 inches across, and possibly 3 inches deep.
They were metal and, like an ammo can, watertight. They seem to be the most
promising in my opinion. I'll keep you posted....

that may be of benefit to geocaching?   Rand    ----- Original Message -----
From: DAnde25974@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 4:34 PM To:
listserv@azgeocaching.com Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Decon Cannisters
& Magnets  Please check back with me later next week as I'm going to a trade
show this weekend. I might find some of these there and could pick them up
for cheap.Daniel  Subj: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Decon Cannisters &Magnets Date:
3/3/2004 3:02:09 AM US Mountain Standard TimeFrom: RandMan
Ken, Cameron and H43) to my query as to where I could find decon cannisters
and magnets.  I will check out the prospecting suppliers for the magnets.  I
did check back with Larada's Army Surplus again yesterday, and they !
> did say that they do normally carry the cannisters, but were out of them
for now.  They weren't sure when they will be getting more in though.
Thanks again.  Rand