[Az-Geocaching] Balloons

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:43:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C402E1.C6E99330

Do you have any of the smaller balloons in Cobalt Blue Metallic with a sa=
tellite dish,rich corinthian leather recliner, and plasma TV? I'd really =
like the bigger one, but my garage is just not big enough. Also, what kin=
d of financing do you have? Thanks.......Flatiron

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C402E1.C6E99330

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Do you have an=
y of the smaller balloons in Cobalt Blue Metallic with a satellite dish,r=
ich&nbsp;corinthian leather recliner, and plasma TV? I'd really like the =
bigger one, but my garage is just not big enough. Also, what kind of fina=
ncing do you have? Thanks.......Flatiron<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C402E1.C6E99330--