[Az-Geocaching] Decon Cannisters & Magnets

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:10:11 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3FFA7.AC661B60

Does anyone know where I could purchase Decon Cannisters and small, "stro=
ng" magnets locally around the Phoenix area?  I have the addresses where =
I could send away for the items, but I would rather find a local supplier=

I've tried Larada's Army Surplus in Mesa for the cannisters, but they don=
't have them.

Thanks, =20
Rand (RandMan)
RHrdn8@msn.com  =20

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3FFA7.AC661B60

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Does anyone kn=
ow where I could&nbsp;purchase <EM>Decon Cannisters</EM> and small, "stro=
ng" magnets locally around the Phoenix area?&nbsp; I have the addresses w=
here I could send away for the items, but I would&nbsp;rather find a loca=
l supplier.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I've tried <EM>Larada's Army Sur=
plus</EM> in Mesa for the cannisters, but they don't have them.</DIV> <DI=
V>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks, </DIV> <DIV>Rand (RandMan)</DIV> <DIV><A href=
=3D"mailto:RHrdn8@msn.com">RHrdn8@msn.com</A> &nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY>=
</HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3FFA7.AC661B60--