[Az-Geocaching] Cache adoption

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:01:12 -0700

--------------010005010201080000080704

Brian,
If I lived closer I would take if for you.  I'm up in Prescott and it
would entail to much driving for me to handle.  Sorry to see someone has
not jumped on this for you already.  Maybe this reminder will bring
someone out of the woods.  Thanks for all you have done for us and the
caching community.  Your next home town will gain a tremendous asset in
having your move in with them.
Bob Smith - Petite Elite

Brian - Team A.I. wrote:

> Ok, I think I have most of them taken care of, and a list will be
> produced in a few days.  However, the most important of all my caches
> here is the Adopt-A-Highway program and its accompanying CITO Always
> cache.  It took a lot of work to get it in place, but requires not
> much effort at all to maintain.  4 cleanups per year as mandated by
> ADOT, and if scheduled evenly apart reduces the amount of time for
> each subsequent cleanup.
>
> Here is basically what I do to organize the cleanup:
>
> Build the cache page (recycling most previous info)/submit for approval
> Contact the ADOT liaison and inform him of the cleanup date
> Pickup bags/vests
> Meet for briefing
> Cleanup
> Mail cleanup card to ADOT and return vests
>
> I also pick up water from the store for distribution among cachers,
> but that is nominal
>
> It's important that we maintain this stretch of highway and not let
> the signs go down, as it is great visibility for the Geocaching
> community here in Arizona and a great way to promote CITO (and it's
> worth a find everytime!).
>
> Anyone willing to step up to the plate?
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

--------------010005010201080000080704

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Brian,<br>
If I lived closer I would take if for you.&nbsp; I'm up in Prescott and it
would entail to much driving for me to handle.&nbsp; Sorry to see someone
has not jumped on this for you already.&nbsp; Maybe this reminder will bring
someone out of the woods.&nbsp; Thanks for all you have done for us and the
caching community.&nbsp; Your next home town will gain a tremendous asset in
having your move in with them.<br>
Bob Smith - Petite Elite<br>
Brian - Team A.I. wrote:<br>
 cite="mid001101c45a8b$1713bce0$0602a8c0@fbidaemon">
taken care of, and&nbsp;a list will be produced in a few days.&nbsp; However, the
most important of all my caches here is the Adopt-A-Highway program and
its accompanying CITO Always cache.&nbsp; It took a lot of work to get it in
place, but requires not much effort at all to maintain.&nbsp; 4 cleanups per
year as mandated by ADOT, and if scheduled evenly apart reduces the
amount of time for each subsequent cleanup.</font></div>
organize the cleanup:</font></div>
him of the cleanup date</font></div>
vests</font></div>
for distribution among cachers, but that is nominal</font></div>
stretch of highway and not let the signs go down, as it is great
visibility for the Geocaching community here in Arizona and a great way
to promote CITO (and it's worth a find everytime!).</font></div>
plate?</font></div>

--------------010005010201080000080704--