[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:03:43 -0700 (MST)

To paraphrase many Rush fans...."DITTO"!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:58:09 -0700 (PDT), David Thompsen wrote:

To paraphrase Yoda..

"No.... there is... another.""Brian - Team A.I." <teamai@cox.net>
wrote:
I guess that would now be....me. :)BrianTeam A.I.----- Original
Message ----- From: "Koch, Dan" To: Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 7:49
AMSubject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs> "From what you
understand"? > > All right...who's the one keeping quiet about having
the YJTBs...> > LazyK - Dan> > -----Original Message-----> From:
az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com> To:
listserv@azgeocaching.com> Sent: 6/20/2004 12:08 AM> Subject: Re:
[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs> > Cool! From what I understand, the
YJTBs will be out in force sometime> next week in Arizona.> > Brian>
Team A.I.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: GREGG OBUCH
 > To: listserv@azgeocaching.com > Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 7:29
PM> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs> > We are on our way back
to Arizona from a trip to a family reunion in> north Texas and some
family business in western Oklahoma and were able> to attend an event
in Portales NM today. We travel through Portales> quite a bit and have
done most of the caches in that area, anyway we and> our daughter
(xWaterLilyx) were able to score Jeep TBs. Ours will find> its' way to
a cache in the Tucson area, probably next weekend.> WaterLily says
hers will be in a Phoenix area cache also next weekend.> > Gregg of MO
& GO> and xWaterLilyx> > >