[Az-Geocaching] TB needs to leave AZ, CA and NV areas

Ed Skinner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:59:14 -0700

     I have Chester Cheetah
http://www.geocaching.com/trace/details.aspx?id-54214 who is travelling for
the sake of having a good time (as in "party, party, party").He has been in
California, Nevada and Arizona quite a while (with a brief side trip to New
Zealand!), and would like to travel out of the state and go somewhere new.
Unfortunately, our travel plans have changed and we won't be able to
accommodate Chester's wishes and plopping him into yet-another cache here
just leaves him stuck in AZ all the longer.
     So, does anyone have some travel planned who would like to take Chester
along and leave him at a good cache somewhere other than the above mentioned
states?
     Please reply directly to ed@flat5.net -- thanks!

--
Ed Skinner, ed@flat5.net, http://www.flat5.net/