[Az-Geocaching] Piestewa Peak Trail Coordinates

Bill Nolan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:32:04 -0700

Maps printed before about 1970 or so list it as Squaw Tit peak.  I just
thought you AZ newcomers (or those too young to remember) might want to know
that.  This is the second time it has had a name change for political
reasons.  Mind you, I am not commenting one way or the other on the
correctness of the name change.  I am simply recalling history.

Bill in Willcox