[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1176179304-1087698541=:31167

We are on our way back to Arizona from a trip to a family reunion in north Texas and some family business in western Oklahoma and were able to attend an event in Portales NM today.  We travel through Portales quite a bit and have done most of the caches in that area, anyway we and our daughter (xWaterLilyx) were able to score Jeep TBs.  Ours will find its' way to a cache in the Tucson area, probably next weekend.  WaterLily says hers will be in a Phoenix area cache also next weekend.

Gregg of MO & GO
and xWaterLilyx

--0-1176179304-1087698541=:31167

<DIV>We are on our way back to Arizona from a trip to a family reunion in north Texas and some family business in western Oklahoma and were able to attend&nbsp;an event in Portales NM today.&nbsp; We travel through Portales quite a bit and have done most of the caches in that area, anyway we and our daughter (xWaterLilyx) were able to score Jeep TBs.&nbsp; Ours will find its' way to a cache in the Tucson area, probably next weekend.&nbsp; WaterLily says hers will be in a Phoenix area cache also next weekend.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregg of MO &amp; GO<BR>and xWaterLilyx<BR></DIV>
--0-1176179304-1087698541=:31167--