[Az-Geocaching] Links & books

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:11:31 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the links, Squish. Good stuff.

I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and saw "The Idiot's guide to
Geocaching". YUP. Offical book, approved by Groundspeak, foreward by
Jeremy, the whole works. There was another book about Geocaching right
next to it.

So, now we are REALLY official! AN IDIOT's GUIDE to boot~! How
appropriate!

I feel like I missed my calling (or at least a chance to make some
bucks, darn it!) Flash, my Posse compadre and the one who introduced
me to caching back in 2001 (We did Wyle E's Camp Wood cache (my second
find) about 3 years ago, one of only a handful to ever do
it!)...anyway, Flash has written and published a few books (technical
stuff) so I bet we could have teamed up for that one if we had had the
foresight....oh well!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

http://map.aeroplanner.com/mapping/chart/chart.cfm?typ=city&txt=Phoenix%2CAZ