[Az-Geocaching] email from profile

Atherton, Bill (AZ15) listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:02:17 -0700

It always works for me.  You might want to look at your configuration on
azgeocaching.com under their "AZ Geocaching Mailing List" section, then go
to the "edit options" (bottom of screen) section and see that you have
checked for options.  You want to check "Receive posts you send to the
list?"
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Krider [mailto:James.Krider@asu.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 12:16 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] email from profile

I have had questions about various caches and have tried emailing the
owner by clicking profile and then where it says email in blue I click
that.  A box is checked saying that I will get a copy of the email.  I
never get a copy and I never get a response from anyone.

I have tried contacting Red Dog, Cyclecool and RayHiker.

Does this feature of the Geocache site work?

KNOWBODY