[Az-Geocaching] email from profile

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:23:01 -0700

Yes it does. Maybe double-check that the email address you entered for
yourself on geocaching.com is correct and you can actually receive emails.
Also maybe your spam filter might be catching it (if you have one)?

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Jim
Krider
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 12:16 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] email from profile

I have had questions about various caches and have tried emailing the
owner by clicking profile and then where it says email in blue I click
that.  A box is checked saying that I will get a copy of the email.  I
never get a copy and I never get a response from anyone.

I have tried contacting Red Dog, Cyclecool and RayHiker.

Does this feature of the Geocache site work?

KNOWBODY