[Az-Geocaching] CITO event

Rx4Fun! listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:27:56 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1867293248-1087493276=:1528

Brian,

What time would the event start?  We work 3rd shift and get done at 7am.  Depending on what time the event is, we might be able to make it.

Sorry to hear about you experience with I'm sooooo afraid...

We didn't notice anyone there when we got the cache.

Tami

--0-1867293248-1087493276=:1528

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Brian,</P>
<P>What time would the event start?&nbsp; We work 3rd shift and get done at 7am.&nbsp; Depending on what time the event is, we might be able to make it.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Sorry to hear about you experience with I'm sooooo afraid...</P>
<P>We didn't notice anyone there when we got the cache.</P>
<P>Tami</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1867293248-1087493276=:1528--