[Az-Geocaching] Happy BDay

shadowace listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:51:42 -0700

I did the artwork in Photoshop then we took an image to Office Max and
had a stamp created. I cannot speak for all the stores, but the one we
went to made sure every detail was there that I created. It was sent
back at least once for fixes and I never had to do the comments or
complaints to have it made perfect. $30 total because we got the self
inking type instead of just the rubber stamp.

 Thanks for noticing. :) I used and still use a Avery label color
version on occasion. This new stamp just makes it easy to not run out of
stamps on a day of caching :)

I remember at one point when we had over 100 caches within 8 miles of
our house, the kids and I were making midnight runs and everything
because it was so fun. It is still just as fun, but now we either have
to hike 13 miles or drive over 50 miles :)

That's why we come up to Phoenix and cache when we have a reason to be
up there. A lot more pickings available.. I am hoping for a San Diego
vacation soon and that will be a blast. We have solved most of the
puzzle caches in the area we will be going to and I look forward to
another virgin cache grounds..

 Be safe out there and remember, as my kids say, 'hunting is the fun,
finding it is a bonus' :)