[Az-Geocaching] Happy BDay

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:25:15 -0700 (MST)

ShadowAce....Congrats and HB from us,too!

WE are slowly (VERY SLOWLY) crawling up towards 300... but for us,
every five finds is a real achievement, and every find is an enjoyable
experience and fond memory (with a few notable exceptions! ha ha)

Trisha & Dan
Lightning & VStar
Prescott

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:41:52 -0700 (PDT), GREGG OBUCH wrote:

Shadowace...  congratulations and happy birthday!

On the road, from western Oklahoma.   Gregg of MO & GO"Brian - Team
A.I." <teamai@cox.net> wrote:
Happy Birthday and congratulations on 500! I'm sorry I was asleep when
youstopped by. Had I known you were here, I'd have gotten up
early.BrianTeam A.I.----- Original Message ----- From: "ShadowAce" To:
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 12:18 AMSubject: [Az-Geocaching] Happy
BDay>>> Very minor news for most, but this weekend (sunday) was my
birthday...> Wheeee!>> For a present we decided we would bust a move
and get some Phoenix area> caches.. Our goal??>> 500 total..>> I am
happy to report it is now 0010 monday morning and I just finished our>
logs with a grand total of 501 caches to our name now.. BIG
Wheeeeeee!>> Ok, thanks for letting me ring my own bell.. Enjoy the
week folks
 :)>> ShadowAce and Crew>>