[Az-Geocaching] GCJNC5 Heal Me!

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:50:36 -0700

This is just my opinion, but I have always said that if a cache description
has to say "use stealth when retreiving the cache" or something to that
extent... then it probably should not be placed there. If you feel the need
to put that in your description due to the location you are hiding the cache
in... then it is most likely going to be a short lived cache.

Scott
Team RTW