[Az-Geocaching] Religious Cache

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:47:09 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C45293.D1338060

Squishy Gecko....................I don't see any problem with a cache tha=
t has a religious theme, as long as that is addressed in the cache descri=
ption. We all have the option to pick and choose which caches we want to =
hunt for, and as long as the CO Admin. approves it, I wouldn't have any p=
roblem with it. In an era where we're told we can't say "Merry Christmas"=
 anymore because it's not PC, I hate to see censorship of one's beliefs. =
By the way, I don't attend church every Sunday, but will fight to save "O=
ne nation under God" if need be. So next Xmas, I won't be saying "Happy H=
olidays" or "Happy Kwanza" but will be saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS". Take car=
e................

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C45293.D1338060

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Squishy Gecko.=
..................I don't see any problem with a cache that has a religi=
ous theme, as long as that is addressed in the cache description. We all =
have the option to pick and choose which caches we want to hunt for, and =
as long as the CO Admin. approves it, I wouldn't have any problem with it=
 In an era where we're told we can't say "Merry Christmas" anymore becau=
se it's not PC, I hate to see censorship of one's beliefs. By the way, I =
don't attend church every Sunday, but will fight to save "One nation unde=
r God" if need be. So next Xmas, I won't be saying "Happy Holidays" or "H=
appy Kwanza" but will be saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS". Take care.............=
..<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C45293.D1338060--